From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey

Hay Darren, I must've missed your podcasts about soul trapper and
dimentions, though I thought I'd got them all linked from the audiogames.net
db.

mind reposting either the links to the podcasts, or if you have a folder on
ss where you keep them the link to that folder?

This is what I've done with mine, and the podcasts folder is at:

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/5iyo50

Hth.

All the best,