Hi Shaun,

As for a flat text document that is no problem. As you probably
already know you can go to any HTML web page and save it in Firefox,
Chrome, or Internet Explorer as text. So converting HTML to text is
rather easy.

I would not however recommend redistribution of the magazine in Word
documents. They are a security risk because viruses can be imbedded in
the doc and docx files being potentially a hazard for PC users. Plus
people who use Word apparently are only thinking about the PC, and not
all the hand-held devices now available to blind users such as phones,
tablets, and even something like the Victor Reader Stream that can
read text documents too. Point being I only plan to redistribute the
magazine in open and free file formats that are widely supported by
every OS and hand-held device.