Hi Cara,

I guess my issue is what if someone isn't concerned about creating a
sustainable business for creating apps and games for Android. What if
the person merely wants a phone to use for personal use, and perhaps
want to develop something for non-commercial use for himself?

I guess that is where I have a problem with iPhone. Everyone is
totally focused on the business perspective, of how many customers I
might have, of creating a sustainable business, when that isn't what I
want the phone for. In time I might want to go that direction, but
right now I am in financial dire straights , am in fact about to lose
everything except the shirt on my back in a nasty divorce, and so I am
going to have to start over from scratch by getting electronics and
furniture at discount prices. An Apple iPhone is way beyond my budget
for the next year or two. I merely want to know if I can get by for
the next couple of years on an Android with the latest version of
Droid OS and Talkback.

Cheers!