I already have a Postfix and Mailman setup on a public IP address under my
control that comes up clean. If the list has nowhere else to go, and you don't
mind the "Best effort no guarantees something really bad could happen at any
time" conditions, I'd be happy to look into virtual-hosting the Audyssey lists.
It might require that a subdomain of audyssey.org be dedicated to list
management, but that's hardly inconvenient since people can just remember or
bookmark "list.audyssey.org' instead of "audyssey.org" and the admins could
always put a link on the main page linking to the list at the subdomain.  If
this offer appeals, the site admin can reach me at this address, or discuss
here.

The only other solution I can think of, also involving the cloud, is to route
all the email through a third party, like authsmtp, SendGrid or Amazon SES.
This will probably keep us out of trouble, but might impact performance.

Try enabling the stripping of DKIM signatures in Mailman first.  We might be in
bad territory.  Check that the DNS data on audyssey.org does not include SPF
records or DKIM signing authority that are failing.

Cheers,
Sabahattin