I actually would like to play with a mac at some point, indeed my brother is getting one over christmas so I might ask for a list of common vo commands at just have a poke around the os for the experience, since if I don't know I don't know.

Btw, this is why I do say I difinatively dislike windows 7, since I spent several hours playing with it then after our last discussion I went to a local society for the blind and spent considderably more time with it, and ---- no!

But at least my opinion is informed by some degree of experience with the subject.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mac versus windows sales plus iOS question

Hi Shaun,

Frankly I don't get your point. Why in the world would someone using
another operating system etc be a threat to you or anyone else?

Sure, I can get the point that Windows users hang with Windows users,
Mac users hang with Mac users, and Linux users hang with Linux users.
That's just human nature. We always migrate to people with common
interests, beliefs, and shared values. However, that does not mean
that those people can't mingle and share ideas among each other. Just
because they use different operating systems or a different
manufacturer of a computer does not make them a threat, and I don't
see why any rationally thinking person would see it that way.

Hi kara well I am just a user that is interested in more information.
One thing I have found about anything else is
that when you get a system you seem to stick to
it and protect it with your life.
I have always used windows and have invested a lot in it over the years.
Though if I started again I may have chosen another system.
That doesn't mean that I won't run everything of vms in the future but even
so.
Once you do have a system or whatever it is, I
have found that you stick to your group of
associated people that use that system.
Anything that does not is a potentual threat to you.