I also like older games though with xp dieing even though I will have it to play older stuff and will stay 32 bit otherwise as long as I can there will come a day where I may just not be able to play the old classics without a major fiddling round. Or I get a server to run vms on that may happen, sertainly I will not be trying to run a vm on my win 7 wrig again to slow.