Hi Tom.

Yep, I know about the emulators, though I couldn't remember the specific name of the Atari 2600 one, though I have run emulators in the past.

It was more that if the games were simply available online I'd go and give them a try than looking for specific games though i probably should try an emulator for my favourites. Generaly if I fancy playing something classic I'll check retroremakes as they've had some really nice remakes of classic games, indeed I've got a rather fun centipeed one called millenipeed, which is the same game but with more colourful explosions and proper music and sfx.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Internet Archive puts classic games online

Hi Dark,

Have you considered installing Stella for Windows? Stella is an Atari
2600 emulator for Windows, Mac, and Linux and you can play pretty much
anything for the 2600 that was developed. I happen to have a couple
hundred roms backed up on my external drive including Space Invaders,
Asteroids, Centipede, Time Pilot, and so on. I believe I have the rom
for Berserk as well, but I'd have to look.

Cheers!