Funny tom, I'm surprised at the court settlement since my own Snes and mega drive collections are both insured to the tune of quite a large amount of cash, since the insurance company counted them as collectables.

Then again, I don't know what the current price of Atari hardware is given that a lot of those older games have been either released in other programs or are available with devices like the power joy, where as the 16 bit era stuff tends to be a litle harder to get hold of.

I remember for example one of the weerder winamp plugins had the entire original packman game which you could play in a separate window while you listened to your music, though annoyingly you couldn't maximize that window.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Internet Archive puts classic games online

Hi Amanda:

Not really. Sad to say she did a lot of that stuff before I filed for
divorce, and at most all I can do is ask the court for compensation
for the stuff she sold. The problem is when we talk about old stuff
like the Atari and games it isn't worth much, but it can cost a pretty
penny to replace them if I buy them from collectors.  So even if I ask
for compensation I am not really sure how much I will get for the
various things she sold. In the end I will probably just have to
accept the fact she did me wrong, screwed me over, and will have to
try and replace those games and consoles if and when I can.

Cheers!