Hi Dark,

Well, I can't speak for anyone else but it sounds like that Roland on
the Ropes game sounds like something I'd enjoy. Random levels, new
enemies per level, and a limited amount of ammo sounds fairly
challenging. Plus since you can't kill ghosts, the most common enemy
with the gun, you would have to use a bit of strategy on how to deal
with them.

Anyway, I agree some of those retro consoles are pretty decent. I have
seen a few here at our local stores with a number of classic games
imbedded into the console like Pac-Man, Asteroids, Space Invaders, etc
and it is a great way to play the classic games without having to own
a billion cartridges. The only trick is memorizing the menus to bring
up the game you want.

Cheers!