Well so far, I am an elite titan. I have managed to bank over 1 million credit.
Although, and I'm finding it much harder to find leadership. I have a pretty
good one at the moment, but to find a much better one well it's hard. Does
anybody know what the current limits of the map are? I could get as far as
3333. But if there's anything further out, I am unable to find it. Certainly
not with machines all rumours. You'll have to excuse me, I am using dictation.

Sent from my iPhone