First of all, in the contracts screen, it lists the planets'
locations, but in the nav screen it doesn't.

Second, the music appears to be stuck for me. The android version has
several different music, but the iOS version seems stuck on the combat
music after you begin the game.

Have you guys seen all the games on Android? There are so many by
these guys. Unfortunately, I think only Star Traders really works, but
there are a plenty. I wish they'd port those to iOS for us.

Also, one thing to consider. I have a friend who recently reported
that Voiceover doesn't always let you increment and decrement the
sliders with a swipe gesture. This is true. Just double tap and hold
and slide slowly. It's a VO thing, not a game thing.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard