Hi all
I need some help please.
I would very much like to play tom's black jack game on my nokia c5 phone.
I am often away from home and I would very much  like to have a game I can
play while not at home .
Any help is much appreciated.
I did a google search.
IN google  I typed:
Python interpreter for nokia c5
Google gave  me  a lot of very confusing web sites.
After lots of struggling on websites, I got an interpreter for nokia phones
but I am unable  to install it.
The filename is s61.sis
Inside file manager on my phone, I press  the select button on this  file
but I get an error message that says certificate expired.
Any help is much appreciated.