Hi Nicol,

Shrug. Well, I honestly don't know what to tell you. I never tested
the game on Nokia phones since I don't have one, and the game was
primarily designed for Windows, Linux, and Mac PC computers running
Python 2.7.x so I'm not really sure what needs to be done to make it
work with your phone other than the advice I have given.

To be honest if you want to play games sooner or later you are going
to have to upgrade to a different phone anyway. Simbian is pretty much
a dead platform, and I don't know many developers developing anything
for it these days. The Python interpreter, for example, is three or
four years out of date and is based on Python 2.5 which is far behind
current Python standards on most other platforms. Point being is that
games and other programs being developed for PC can be expected to run
into backwards compatibility issues with Nokia phones, because they
are so old and running an out of date Python interpreter.

Cheers!