Hi Tom.

I do understand what you mean, and it is interesting that adult boardgames like Talisman and similar cardgames are becoming very popular at the moment precisely for this reason, indeed my brother regularly does this with friends.

I'll also say, hat while I love exploring a game world and undertaking quests setup by the game, this is also why I don't personally enjoy rp on a mud or a forum, sinse it just can't compare to the experience of rping with several friends and a real human gm who wil tailer the story to you, play npcs for your characters to interact with and who is as adaptable as you are.

Beware the grue!

DArk.