Hi Valiant,

Possibly, but the fact of the matter is the scripting component of
BGT, Angelscript, is already open source. I don't know if Philips
script compiler is a completely custom script compiler or one based on
open source examples, but the point here is that someone could
probably use the existing open source examples of Angelscript
compilers to decompile games compiled with BGT if they wanted to. So
keeping BGT as closed source for that reason alone might be giving
developers a sense of false security. The thing to remember is if
somebody wants to hack or crack something bad enough they will. The
question is not if they can but how hard it is to do it.

Cheers!