Hi shaun,

that may be, but as I said its a case of practice. If you aren't use
to it of course you aren't going to be very good at using a joystick,
gamepad, or similar device. Plus it also depends on if your controller
is properly calibrated. If not maneuvering can be problematic and
irregular. It seems to me what we need is a FAQ on this, because as a
long time joystick/gamepad user its easy to assume everyone else knows
the same things I do.