Hi Danielle,

If  you can find the Windows 7 drivers for your computer its possible
to install Windows 7 on it. A lot depends on if you can find hardware
drivers for your system. Although, that shouldn't be a problem since
its a newer machine and I would think the hardware is still backwards
compatible with Windows 7.

As far as obtaining Windows 7 there are a number of online venders who
sell it. I'd have to check but one that comes to mind is Amazon. Of
course, you can order a retail copy from Microsoft as well. Still, I'd
recommend just sticking with Windows 8 rather than installing Windows
7 on that machine.

Cheers!