Hi Thomas, odd that the park reports are so unrelyable, those darned entertainers went on strike, wish I could sue them for neglect of duties. :)

The strange thing is, even though I've encreased ticket prices, I still amen't making enough money to keep myself from going into overdraft. My ticket prices and snacks are set at fair, but I'm still paying out more than is coming in. It's really frustrating! I don't even know who Steve Jobs is, perhaps nick should have made it Bill Gates instead. :)

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 4:11 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Park boss report.

Hi Lori,

Well, if you haven't figured this out yet the Park Reports aren't
always accurate. What I mean by that they tend to underestimate things
like wages, and it is really up to you to find the perfect wage for
your employees. If you try to give them the bare minimum, which is
what the park report suggests, then of course they will strike.

What I do is I try and pay the employees a pound or two more than the
minimum wage suggestion which usually keeps them from striking. So if
the park report says pay operators 3 per hour pay them 5 per hour just
to be on the safe side.

Same goes for toilets. I think it suggests one toilet per so many
hundred people so if you aren't getting that many the park report
tells you to remove it. Common sense, or logic, should tell you that
you need at least one else people will complain and customer
satisfaction will go down. So this is a case of use your common sense
rather than listening to the park reports which aren't always
accurate.

Hi guys, here is my report for my recent game of Park Boss.  I've tried
paying my opperaters and maintenence staff 3 like it says to do, but I at
once got an email threatening strike actiong, so I put the wages back up to

5.  Perhaps someone could look at my report and tell me where I'm going
wrong.  What I'd like to see, if there is an update to Park Boss, is a way
to send your park layout to someone, so they can see the order you've built

things in, where they are placed, and so on, though I've no idea how easy or

hard that'd be to code.  Anyway, here is the report.

Message from the Park Consultants: Here's our report.
Given your visiter levels its suggested your entertainers should be payed 3

per hour.
  Given your visiter levels its suggested your park operators should be
payed 3 per hour.
  Given your visiter levels its suggested your maintenance staff should be
payed 3 per hour.
The rides and attractions in the park have been assessed, the attractions

have been given a draw factor of 20. use your park weekly report from the
park stats you get to make sure all attractions are running.
You have a good level of customer services for the number of guests you
currently attract.
Given your visiter numbers you should provide 0 toylets at your park, you
currently have 1.
given the current draw factor of your park we'd suggest setting your ticket

price to around 7. also, consider a temporary drop in price to attract more

visiters to make more money. Its suggested that a meal price of around 9 a
quater of all your guests will have a meal at the park and a snack price of

around 2 will cause around half of your guests to have a snack.

I also don't have the options of building snack stands yet, though i have
built a gift shop, and when I took the toilets away, I also got complaints.

Many thanks, from lori.