Hi Lori,

One way to help with keeping yourself out of the red is by slightly
raising meal and snack prices. Meal and snack prices will be your main
source of income so finding out how much your customers will pay will
help as far as currency goes.

Another way to help increase profit is find ways to get more customers
such as paper and radio adds if you can afford them. Sometimes they
will get you nothing and sometimes you may pull in an extra couple
hundred customers per week.

P.S.

As for Steve Jobs he was the former CEO of Apple. However, he died a
few months back.