Hi Desiree,

Actually, if you think about it paying entertainers the most makes
sense. It is that way in real life. If someone owns say a night club
the highest paid people are the singers, musicians, comedians, and
other performers who are there to entertain the club's guests. The
bartender, waiters, and maintenance who are the regular employees
probably don't make as much a night as the entertainers do.

In an amusement park like Disney World the entertainers, actors and
actresses, always make the big money. The ride operators and
maintenance make good money but aren't as highly paid as the people on
stage entertaining the crowds. Maybe you think that is a bit backwards
but that is just how it is.

Cheers!