From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 11:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Park boss report.

Hi Desiree,

For what it is worth I agree with you. I find the entertainers in Park Boss
far too winy and demanding. They constantly want more and more money while
they are nothing more than a side attraction. The attraction operators and
the maintenance do the real work of keeping the park running and they only
complain if I don't pay them a decent wage based on what the park takes in.
I have fired my entertainers more than once if I thought they were being too
greedy.