Hi Dark,

I'm sorry, it must have been someone else.  I have never owned or even used any
of those specialty braille machines.

I got my first talking computer in December of 1989.  It ran Jaws for dos
version 1 with an Accent S A synthesizer.  In January of 1990 I was at the
Cleveland Sight Center learning braille etc, so one of the first accessible
programs I wrote was my braille reference guide.  But also started converting
my visual games to accessible versions.  You know the easy ones like black
jack, draw poker etc.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my 35 free games.