The shooting range is one of my all-time favorite audio games. I only
wish I had bought the full version. But at the time I found it, I was
10 years old, and spending $30 for a game seemed unattainable. I don't
know whether my parents would have bought it for me or not, but today
I'm kicking myself for not at least trying.
Unfortunately, all I have is the demo. I do still play it in a virtual
machine every now and then. The junkyard is awesome, I always loved
blowing up the propane tanks and soda bottles especially.

Desiree