To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About pc games

that would rock jacob if you could get something like that dusted off.
Right now I am still testing with reality gaming, but to be honest I hope
to be able to drop that down soon.
The current online game is due to go live soon, and that means I can
actually take a bit of a back seat if more are active I can focus on other
projects in reality gaming and reality software, and other things.
Ofcause next year is a big year, personal health, house modifications and
family are big parts of it.
But there will be time to continue with tests.