To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Galaxy Bowling was audio games popularity

Hi Phil,

That's a great concept. My bowling game is currently physics based, but
your message gave me some ideas. Right now Galaxy Bowling models 13 game
types from across the world and a few fictional ones (like 100 pins mode.)
I'm thinking about making an audio cue where the ball is on the lane before
you roll it. You can then spin it left or right as it goes down the lane.
I'll see if I can make some headway on this in the next few days.

Cheers!
Jason