Hi Shaun,

No, absolutely not. The reason being that SDL is itself the problem.
The way SDL displays text on the screen is at a very low level that
completely bypasses the Windows API etc right on by therefore there is
no way for the screen reader to determine what is on screen. It would
not be any different than creating an emulator using OpenGL,
Direct3D,etc because the text, and I use that term loosely here, is
rendered graphically rather than through standard Windows controls. As
long as Dosbox etc is outside of the standard accessibility chain it
will never be accessible.