someone on twitter did say the bns speech server is unstable and crashes. but i have not seen this in so far as i have used it.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982 or facebook email joshknnd1...@gmail.com
will find facebook site

On 1/12/2015 5:24 AM, shaun everiss wrote:
then how did it work in native dos I know for a fact I couldn't play with my screen reader in graphics mode but was in the dos text mode.
But yeah, I see your point.
a rewrite will be good but we won't get everything a vm or something may work but a major point is that once the current generation and those before it go, there will be no idea of what dos was.
My cousins and others don't know or care about dos now.
Only geeks and the like once board with the rest of the games and apps venture into the grue's lare. I grew up with dos so if I could get it back I'd really be happy, but its not worth it to get another emulator unless it works or loading a bunch of stuff. I once had an idea of trying with linux when I was sic last year but I havn't pulled out the test box with linux for a while now and its probable I will not do it for a while if ever again especially now I do work on my own stuff.