You're absolutely right. This list is a conduit for game information and discussion. Not just of a certain type of games, but all gaming that is playable, whether through design or not, by blind gamers.

When I read the very first part of your message, I thought of the Dad who buys an electric train set for his kid. He must check it out to be sure that it works, right? So, there you would be, playing the game you got for your son, and he's whining, "Come on, Dad! Let me try it! It's mine!" And you're saying, "In a minute, son. I've got to make sure that it's right for you." Two hours later, ellipsis,

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psycho strike some observations

Desiree,

Agreed. The responsibility belongs with the parents not the developer.
When my son wants a video game I always do my best to check it out,
find out what kind of content is in it before deciding to purchase it
for him. I do not however blame the developer for having violence,
adult oriented sexual content, or any other objectionable content in
the game because I know it is my duty as a parent to decide weather or
not to purchase the game. Same goes with a game like Psycho Strike.

I don't blame VG Storm for making the game. I know my opinions of the
game are a personal opinion based on my own ethical sensibilities and
probably will not purchase the game for same. That doesn't mean I
don't think anyone else can play it and enjoy it, because I am not
that kind of person to shove my own thoughts and beliefs down
everyone's throat. I could, for instance, ban the game from this list,
but I wouldn't do that because I believe in people's right to free
speech and to play whatever games they personally feel comfortable
with within legal means.

Cheers!