Hi John.

I once burnt 25 copies of a performance cd for a light opera group I was in to help people learn their music. The performance I was copying was two disks so that's 50 cds in all.

it was a surprisingly quick process, it took me probably four hours to do all 50 disks, and that wasn't four hours of constant work, just four hours of setting windows media player to auto burn then shoving blank disks into the drive every time it popped open :D.

And also bare in mind that an audio informational leaflet wouldn't be a very long audio file either, I'd guess at a thousand words it'd probably be about a ten minute read, so a very quick burn.

All the best,