Hi.

I may try to lay down my voice as a narator, just give me something to read and I'll see if I can cook up something with my so-called production mic and we'll see if anybody can stand my west by garsh virginia language, grin. I can even burn the audio to a bunch of disk if someone tells me where to send them. I'd rather send them all to one destination where someone else handles further distribution though. I'd even be willing to pay for the disks and shipping them to this other individual but I want to know that I'm not sending someone a bunch of work that they will just put away in a drawer and none of us will ever hear from them again.

In short, I want to see someone whom I feel I can trust handling that part of the job.