Hello Daniele ,

You are right. One method does not exclude the other. I was merely
pointing out that for me personally it isn't something I'd be
interested in per suing as a developer. I was not, however, suggesting
that someone else such as yourself should follow the path I have
taken.

That said, I am somewhat skeptical, maybe even a bit cynical,  how
much ground we will get with the Unity developers. I may be surprised,
but in the majority of cases of talking with mainstream developers
they seem fairly apposed to introducing serious changes in their
products to add accessibility unless they can truly be convinced of
some financial or other benefit to the changes. Thus I guess you could
say I have given up trying. My philosophy is more or less do it myself
or not at all rather than depend on mainstream developers to take time
out of their lives to add accessibility to their product. That in a
nutshell is why I prefer to sit on the sidelines, because I have found
another way to go about the same results that work for me personally.

Cheers!