From: "Paul Lemm" <paul.lem...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 18:40
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game archive project?

Hi,

Yep, more than happy to help in any way I can, as like I said think it would
be a great resource. I don't have many games to contribute , but will look
through my 2 PC's and see what I've got and happily send it over. But
anything else you want help with such as research  or tracking down games
I'll be happy to help where I can

Paul