Hi.

I didn't realize the deed in azeroth was actually linked to the catacombs benieth azeroth, which is technically listed as another area, so thanks for letting me know about those, it's certainly true I hadn't explored it completely.
As to the kinzhay quest though I'm afraid nobody is sending me to gads.
I talked to the black mage in the village square who sent me to talk to his brother in the hut to the north. The brother told me about the problems with the rebellian and the crystalbut didn't say anything about where to go (on the quest list it just repeats what he said).

Then however, the gate keeper won't talk to me, he just gives the generic speech when I try talking to them, he doesn't send me to gads or anything, indeed one ironic thing is he says if I've lost the tracer crystal I can give him 250 gold for another one,yet he's not told me where to get the first one, which is weerd indeed.

All the best,