----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith S" <ks.steinbac...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 3:13 PM

I think you need to head to gads and head north to the 4 way stop just
before the mage school trainer and then head east 2 times and then north I
believe.  there is a shop keeper that you talk to and I believe he gives you
the tracer crystals.  then you head back to the fire world, give the tracer
to the gate keeper and he takes one and you get the other.  then you have to
hike back to the village on the fire world and give the crystal you still
have to the black robed mage in the north most  hut and you have completed
the quest, unless the admins have altered the quest since I last did it.

Keith
Moradin, fell, fetch, grummosh