To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alteraeon Kinzhay quest

HI,
ok. just finished it.

1. as you enter talk to mage.

2. he send you to find the team. when you talk to the mage in the camp he
says he needs another tracer and has a problem with rebels. If you look at
the short it says to kill rebel leader. so go kill him.

3. after you kill him it says to go and talk to mage at gate.

4. talk to mage at gate. he sends you to gads for another crystal.

5. go to gads and get crystal. then return to mage on fire plane.

6. he gives you a tracer you have to bring to the mage in the camp.

when you give the new tracer to the mage in the camp the quest is done.

hope this helps.

shermanator
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 6:05 AM

Hi Richard.

If there is a clue about kinzhay I must be very dense, since the researcher
said there were two problems, the loss of the crystal and the rebels, so I
assumed to deal with the crystal first as I hadn't been told to go and kill
the rebels.

There isn't really an indication of which first, but I suppose I can go
massacre the rebels and see if that helps since they manifestly don't want
the crystal.

All the best,