----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 6:05 AM

Hi Richard.

If there is a clue about kinzhay I must be very dense, since the researcher
said there were two problems, the loss of the crystal and the rebels, so I
assumed to deal with the crystal first as I hadn't been told to go and kill
the rebels.

There isn't really an indication of which first, but I suppose I can go
massacre the rebels and see if that helps since they manifestly don't want
the crystal.

All the best,