Hi Josh,
Well, if we would want to do that the blind would have to organize some
kind of nationally recognized advocate group, contact the U.S. Congress,
and contact many professional game companies, etc...
Not only that the group would have to raise money, higher lawyers, and
generally get the legal ball rolling. It would be helpful to get the
media involved, and make it a house-hold discussion of friends and
family of people who have disabilities by making them aware of the issues.
Groups like NFB would be nice to have on your side, but generally they
seam interested in more day to day access issues rather than being to
worried about weather blind gamer x can play the latest game releases.