Well, I've spent a lot of time between my classes playing Sarah today. Of
course I can still only play the demo due to a mixup involving my reg key and
user code, but so far I've managed to find four of the ten items in the first
chapter. I can usually find the broom and the mirror fairly easily, and
yesterday I found the Rememberall (although I haven't found it again since),
and a little while ago I found an Extendable Ear. So far I haven't regretted
putting forth the money for the game, and that rarely happens on the basis of
one sneak preview, so that should tell you what a fine job I think Phil's done
on the game. And let's not forget Sarah Alawami's acting. Man I love hearing
her say those incantations! Let's hope Sarah never decides to become a Death
Eater. Crucio! But anyway, hopefully Phil or someone will be able to help me
get the problem with my reg code squared away. Sent him an Email this morning,
'cuz I wanna explore the rest of the castle!
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.
J.D. Fortune, Pretty Vegas