Sounds like you got a good road to work down. making the changes in
you have suggested will extend release, but after the six years i
think it can hang in there a bit more.
At least you give reports on progress and fall backs. They may not be
liked sometimes, but do show how your doing on projects. The biggest
thing I see coming from you is the fact that you want all three games
your working on to be good not just hacks. What was only ripped off
the people getting nothing. Now in time and they can wait for the
game to come. i can wait and will just to try it on my rumble pad.

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.