Hi Tom

No way Raceway, should come out "the" game, since the wait been so long and
besides, your right I only started first to get some termenations downs down
correctly.  Some was kidding around with the figure 8, but was making my
point as well, that yes, version 1.x  will be a fine game and add ons can
come later.  Many sport games do this for doing replays of past seasons and
to build on the game with cool other features.  Thats why, I just want to
remind you of keeping the programming to a module style, so things like add
tracks, other types of racing machines.  ONe thing is in your favor when
developing the game is that your the only one programming it and will, know
all the ins and outs and keeping a dictionary of the varibles and such with
a module type of application.  When more then team of programmers are
developing a project this does become a hamper to be sure all the names for
the varibles are nameed the same throught the application.  As we see with
MicroSoft things that has so many problems with security problems is the
fact that they do put security items in the programming, but its the
revaribles that creates cracks in application and other errors.  So they
continue with patches for this and that to fix things and that break things
cause of varibles that are not static.

the only person  who was duke in by a thinking that by buy an additional
copy of Raceway, was taking it by faith, that Mr North was good enough for
his word.  Not going to hash old trash talk here, that is not constructive.
as I and and others do or had investment in Raceway  at least should be the
first to get a crack at the game first.  These gamers as myself has been
waiting for our ride for a long time.  I can not remember if you did or did
not get an listing of those who preorder the game from Nr North and that if
did that can help you in doing something special for them.  Those who di are
very grateful for you in stepping up to the plate and taking on someone's
elses promis.  Not many would and thats a very noble thing.

Time and money is everything and not to say the work put into it is hard or
fun or both.  Hard work is fun if you like hard work.
Tom you must love the work and it must be hard, not only just programming
accessible games but being a MOd for a pretty hi traffic email list.  By the
fact you care so much about the blind gamers that it looks to be a passion
for you.  So, I have no dout the products you will create will not be fluff
in a box, but a product that will have meat on its bones.  Games that are
replayable, aceesible and challengeing.
When I was youger I played many games now that I am older I select a few
games that keep me iinterested.  That being my own work and play.  Creating
Jaws configs for the Strat-o-matic sport games and able to be involved in a
baseball drat league, I being the only blind person in such a league, takes
most of my time, while developing other projects.

What about Raceway?
Well, I not only put my money into developing a "Nascar" game  I feeling
that adding my input into the subject is one of those side projects.  So,
while we all have projects, we try to keep the road clear for the number 1
project.  For you being Motny, for me to playing baseball in a league with
two teams, thanks to the league commissioner, I feel that I have to show
that the blind can be in an email league with those who have vision.  To
able to keep up and get games in on time.  Life would be easier if I only
had one team, but having both Chicago teams in a league does show yes I can
even handle two teams.  So life is harder but sweeter having my beloved Cubs
and White Sox teams to manage.

It won't be long now.  Just think ahead will less and less updates about
Monty is posted  and more and more Raceway news.  Oh, boy!, So, I and other
will be tuning up and tuning in.  the expectation of knowing that just more
email about the developing of Raceway is a year a way gets me all Revved .
Up!

Credit to you and those who invested in this dream should get there name in
the credits for Raceway for keeping the game alive this long.
I would love to get a credit inserted in the game if I am able to by either
suggestions, testing, financeing the game.  I do what I can to support the
blind comunity in giving tech help, create my Jaws configs for Strat, dong
my blind accesible pools,  broadcasting and financeing causes like yours and
Raceway.
Once Monty is a resale item and should help with the cost of Raceway's
development.  So, build the dammist best Monty game you can so that is a
nice huck of change for Raceway.
Once I see MOnty is bug free when it is released I will add my donation to
Raceway and get the Monty game.  I would be doing the same with fPhils new
game, but seeing some trouble on the list, had to hold my horses before
getting the Sarah game.
And there we are agin around the track of create games that will be a grat
game to play and error free.  So with all this said, I'll head for the pits.

Just remember that we are all cheering for you and pulling for you when
things tend to go into the wall.
We are behind you, drafting maybe a little to close at times, looking down
your tail pipe, Smiles, just keep up the good work.
God Bless your family and yourself.
Crash