Hi Yohandy,
Yeah, both is an exceptable answer. The purpose here is merely to obtain
weather the engine should be developed more for 3D FPS style games in
mind or if I could use this existing engine to continue producing 2D
arcade and side-scroller games.
It just seams to me 3D FPS shooters are much more popular than
side-scrollers, but that could simply be do to a lack of availability of
them in the blind market.
Certainly side-scrollers like Megaman, Double dragon, Mario, where
adictive in their day, but I've gotten a number of complaints from those
wanting new, as in newer sighted trends, instead of reproducing game
classics that have fallen out of fassion witht the sighted market which
has played them to death, but have never been available for us.