To finish my suggestions

On line with Raceway.

I know has mentioned before the problems in making the game playable on the
net.

Like the track editor a learning curve will be needed for Tom.
Just give it some thought. Taking on such an adventure would be hard, but
the benefits to yourself would be great.  You will be helping advance the
blind gaming market to a higher level.
Not putting down those who have online games.  I feel Raceway will be a
great game and to able to compete with friends on a Friday nght instead of
Poker would be a lot of fun.
The net play of raceway can be a smaller version of the total package.
Where races are shorter Number of cars are less.
In fact for asking for what kind of tracks one would like I would lie a net
track or a set of net tracks.
If only racing aganst in a head to head where one computer is the home track
would be cool.  Later on net play with say up to four racers would be great.
Keeping the tracks simple for net play will make better  connectivity
between the computers using  a server or having a home computer to be the
program rran.
The net play should include Stats tracking for a season of racing when this
option has been selected.
Otherwise gamers could just race.

So, to finish up with my posting on his subject for now anyway.
Tracks I like to see;
Clay  quarter to hale mile
Net track allowing gamers to compete head to head with other bot cars.

Thanks Tom for bring up the subject up
Been wanting to talk about Raceway for awhile and see something about
raceway.

I am back playing baseball season of 1941 which both my Chicago teams are at
the bottom, so taling racing was cheered me up.  Smiles.

Crash