Hi,
I'd like to add to what Raul said. While we both understand the
difficulties in obtaining Flight Simulator 2002 we won't support illegal
distribution of the product. The last two listers that tried that were
removed from this list until such time as they have changed their minds
about piracy on list. Neither of us like taking list privileges away
from listers, but neither will we stand idle as someone steels and
illegally distributes software.
So any discussion about Flight Sym as far as this list is concerned
should be about actual play, how to get it legally, but no illegal
activity will be allowed.
<Smile>