Hi Shaun,
For me I have picked up allot of older used game releases at our local
Good Will store. I've found disks for FS 2002, Silent Steel, Top Gun 95,
Doom 1, and several others that people just threw out when they got new
computers.
There also is a used computer store in Akron, I can't think of the name
of it right now, but they take in older computers and software refurbish
them and sell them for reasonable prices.