Hi,
Yes, very true. Allot of getting older titles legally is being at the
right place at the right time. As I mentioned in my previous post I have
obtained disks at the local Good Will that is a store that sells used
stuff people donate or throw out.
Other great places is comunity  flea markets and yard sales. For
example, every  Mamorial Day and Labor Day the Hartville Flea Market has
a huge flea market where people come from all over Ohio selling off used
goods such as old games, clothes, toys, computers, dishes, you name it.
it is a great place to pick up stuff that is hard to find, and I have
picked up lots of stuff at bargon prices from collectable action figures
to Atari and Nintendo games you can't find in stores.
Bottom line, Silent Steel, FS 2002, etc are available but the gamer who
wants them legally has to know where to go and where to look.