Hi Jimmy,,

I like the game, but why do you remove the thing where you can jump and run
at same time?
End quote

Well, first of all the game was never designed with that feature in
mind. It is just one of those quarks people discovered during game play
I missed because I never thought to try or test it. Second doing so
could cause some nasty results of messing with the games inner mechanics
like jumping too far, running flags not properly getting reset, and so
on. I just felt it was technically in everyones best interests to
disable that particular feature.
Cheers.