Hi Danie,
In order to successfully instal Beta 5 you must completely uninstall
Beta 4 prier to installing Beta 5. This is because the setup utility I
use, InnoSetup, will only update new files and will not overwrite
existing files in the installation directory. As a result your Beta 4
install would never get updated, and the game could end up with serious
errors. So I recommend a total uninstall of prier versions before
installing the updated version.
Cheers.