Hi,
Actually, James North gave me control of Raceway and Montezuma's Revenge
for several reasons. He no longer had the time to work on them, he was
sick and tired of the pressure from the comunity, and he knew I was
compitent enough to complete them. Bottom line, he wanted an easy out,
and I was his way out of the hole he put himself in.
However, in regards to the above mentioned games I have gone above and
beyond merely completing them, but have worked hard to make them the
best quality games I can make them. Montezuma's Revenge has come along
way from conception to a really good remake of the classic Atari game.