I can honestly say you'd get my money for the game even if there were the
promise of bosses. AKA you released it before christmas, but then released
some sort of major version upgrade later that added bosses to the game and
the like. I really do think bosses would add a whole new level of challenge
to this game, and it'd also give us more of something we haven't seen much
in the audiogames community to date, boss battles in general. Sure there's
the final boss at the end of judgement day, the super liam bosses, the
troopanum boss, but that's really about it. Almost every sighted game to
date has bosses in some form or other, and according to my brother, there's
a huge sense of accomplishment when you finally manage to beat that super
hard boss you've been trying to kill for the last day or so. I want to feel
that sense of accomplishment, though it'd probably be hard to make a boss
that hard in audio form. Honestly I'd really like to see swords be unlimited
too and you could just kill all monsters that came at you, but either you'd
have to make that a sepperate mode entirely, like some kind of story mode
rather than arcade mode, or it'd take away the classic feel of the game
entirely. It'd be really interesting to see what kinds of bosses you could
come up with to put in here, how to defeat them and the like, but I'm sort
of at a neutral opinion. I wouldn't buy the game at this point because just
walking through a temple, jumping over monsters and collecting things just
doesn't get my adrenaline up, I'm more of a fast paced gamer, but something
about boss fights has always interested me in a game. Still, its your game,
its sort of up to you.