Hi Yohandy,
Yes, i have experienced that bug a couple of times. Problem is it
happens so rarely for me that finding the source of that particular bug
is difficult to track down and fix. I've looked over the jump code with
a fine tooth comb, so to speak, and can't find anything that would
account for this mysterious behavior.
However, you might be happy to note I have tracked down the source of
the torch bug where two torches light at once. I'm in the process now of
fixing that bug in Beta 8.